Sunday, June 18, 2006
♥
I want to marry! -.-
Aiyah. Priscilla's uncle didn't win the suavest dad award. He got the 2nd runner-up, which means third lah. Haha. Why did they only show the number of votes for the top 4 positions?! I'm dying to know how many votes Uncle Quek (Contestant #9) got...Anyways, I just resized and uploaded pics from Sports Day onto fourone's blog. Uh, took me such a long time. Check it out if you've time.
Oh yah yah! I wanted to blog this last night after I came home from a cousin's wedding dinner. But I reached home at 12am++ and I was too tired to come online.
Karen Loh (my cousin) and Adrain Mah. Haha. The guy is an ABC, I think. He looks like Pierre Png, stretch factor two, and he can't speak Chinese. And Karen is sooo pretty!! So are her two other sisters, one called Sally and the other called some other name. Haha.
That's not the main point, lah. The main point is, the whole wedding thing is so pretty! I can't wait to grow up and get married! HAHAHA! Really! They showed slides of the two of them, from young, and pics of them together. The wedding photos are soooooo pretty!!!
And then they walked into the restaurant together, in their bridal costumes. Both white. And then there's dry ice and a very familiar song playing in the background. I don't know the title, but it was advertised on TV some time back. It is sung by this woman and it goes "Arr man run taa (?) Arr man run taa~". It's those type of gui ge lah. Those ghost songs, you know. But I love the ambience so much!
The whole thing was just so... I don't know. Touching?
What's more, the restaurant is decorated in such a... eh... the way I would like it. Haha. Those kinda vintage flowery feel. I don't know what I'm talking already, I don't talk sense when it comes to things I like huh.
And although the food sucks, the whole thing is still so wonderful. They even played videos of the couple earlier that day in the church, and at home offering tea to their respective parents. The church thinger was so cool! I really can't wait to marry! HAHAHA!
Haha. Aiyah, the conclusion of all the above is, I can't wait to grow up and get married.
-_-
Sorry. Didn't mean to terrorise you.
Haha. And I only realise yesterday that I have a cousin who's going to be a grandparent soon. WOAH. Freaky huh. I'm the youngest for my batch already. All my cousins are older than me. The next youngest is my second sister, who's three years older than me. All the rest are above twenty years old. The one who's going to be a grandparent is older than my mother. So, complicated.
Tsk. I still can't get my mind out of the marrying thing. -_-
Lol, doesn't make sense. I'm still hooked onto Playdoh. And yet I want to get married. Uh, 40% contradictory statements. Haha.
Okay lah, better end my post before I sound more and more like a love deprived freak. LOL!
Have a nice day! :D


