Thursday, May 18, 2006
♥
SA1
Oh, and I forgot to mention, I'm moving to a new blog site because I told myself to change it once the counter reaches 4000 since there ever was a counter in February. And I'm getting sick of the name Lonehearter. And because I like the new blog name more. Ah.And also because I want to filter the readers the way you filter C2 in the last Chemistry experiment. Nah, I'm just crapping again. Told you I don't talk sense. You chose to read this yourself. Bhakra Nangal.
Sidetrack. My brother got a new printer. Which is finally printable. With scanner and photocopier functions, a 3-in-1. And a printer programme to install into the computer. About time to edit the info about me on the navigations column. But ah, I'm moving the site anyway. Wait lah, I'm lazy.
I wish I can be very lazy. But sadly, I can't. Eh? Nothing to be sad about anyway. VVV seems rather happy staying as V as he is.
Speaking of V, I suddenly recalled getting class position 12th in 4/1. With a L1R5 of 14. I'm not satisfied. Not at all. May have improved since last term, a L1R5 of 20, but I'm not not not not not satisfied. I want the top 3. Can only aim for 3rd though. And I'm 9 positions away. AHHHH.
English - B3
Chinese - B4
EMaths - A1
AMaths - D7
Physics - B3
Chemistry - C5
Geography - A1
Combined Humanities - A2
I got a 49 for AMaths but I can't do anything about it. I can't possibly go ask for marks from Mdm Wong because the reason why I failed AMaths is because I can't be bothered to hand in two out of three integrity tests and I end up with a score of 26 upon 100 for that 10%. Ah.
I got a 69 for Physics and I can't do anything about it. I tried asking Mr Yu for that one more mark but I can't say much since that one mark was lost through the file where I got 9/10. THAT is very very very generous of him since 8 out of 10 worksheets in that file are blank. AH.
There's nothing I can do about Chemistry because I passed all my tests by one mark or two marks or three marks. And I'm very lucky to get a C5 instead of a C6. AHH.
CHINESE ARH. What can I say man. I got the same grade as Spiky. 0_0 Which is, his big big big dream. And this is the first time I didn't Ace Chinese. Ow. Hurts so much to be disappointed. I'll try harder next time. (:
And I still love Geography because I love Mrs Theresa Lim and I love settlements and I love CBD and I love population and I love agriculture and I love market gardening. And I love the 84 I got for Geography.
I should learn to love other subjects as much as I do for Geography. Perhaps perhaps perhaps I may score those as well. Please rename me AMaths Ang instead of Geography Ang or something. Maybe I can start loving AMaths as well. HA. WHO AM I KIDDING. I LOVE AMATHS?! HA HA HA.
Alrights. I said I'll sleep early today. But obviously I'm not. =/
Will drink Daisy milk and go to sleep! :) Tomorrow will be a better day! :)
I'll stay stronger than you thought I could be! I'll be a tall and strong oil palm tree! Bhakra Nangal!
PS: You chose to read these crap. No one forced you to. TOO LATE FOR REGRETS. YOU JUST HAVE TO READ THIS AGAIN...
Bhakra Nangal! :D


