Sunday, April 30, 2006
♥ Post-birthday

Had a wonderful day today. Thanks Chingwen, Weilong and Shannon for planning everything. For being so crazy today, for making me laugh so much. Haha.

The day started off with the four of us watching The Alibi (NC-16 SHOW LEH!!) at Orchard. Haha. The show was okay. Then they brought me to Chinatown, I had no idea for what, but they just did. We walked to Kreta Ayar Street, where they stopped me in the middle of the street and Weilong did a charade and I'm supposed to guess where they're bringing me to.

-_-

The answer was YumCha. But his charade was so lousy my answer came out as Win-something.

It felt so weird because this is the first time I ever ate in YumCha. Haha.

Then they brought me to this street where it was flooded with tourists, selling all sorts of exotic stuff, like wooden statues and many other gorgerous things. The place was so vintage. I loved it man. I was so amazed. To think as a Singaporean I've never walked that street before. I was supposed to choose my birthday present. Haha. They got me a pretty wooden box. (Damn ex lah, walao, I wouldn't have chosen it if I knew the price.) Lol.

And I thought that was all. But after that, they walked me to CK Department Store where the the two boys disappeared saying they want to go to the toilet. After waiting for like, 10 minutes or so, Chingwen disappeared saying she's going to look for the two of them by asking some passerbys to look into the male toilet or something. So I stupidly stood there waiting for the three of them for the next 15 minutes or so, before receiving the message from Chingwen.

"COME FIND US IN THE LUCKY PLACE WITH FLOWERS AND IS HIGH UP IN THE SKY."

Another riddle. And I really couldn't solve it. So I called them but all of them rejected my calls. Lol. I gave up and sat in the Macs eating ShakerFries. HAHA. After another 20 minutes or so, they gave up waiting and called me to ask me to go up to the overhead garden on Lucky Chinatown, which was just beside me. -_- Lol.

I went there and they sang me a birthday song with a birthday cake there and then, with all the Caucasians tourists staring at us. Lol. Super malu. Haha.

We took a cab to the 24 hr coffee shop in Potong Pasir and had supper there. Yum. Lots of food, I really ate alot. They were shocked by the amount I could take. We ordered crabs, fried oyster omelette, rojak, satay and i-don't-know-what's-that-called. Hungry mah. Lol.

And then we cabbed home.

Stupid decision. Really stupid decision.

Dropped Shannon at Hougang. The road was super congested with people flooding to watch the elections speech in Hougang held by the Workers' Party. Walao, jam like crazy. The driver took a shortcut in halfway and drove a long way into Kovan, past Serangoon, into Ang Mo Kio and then to Yishun, where Chingwen and Weilong stay. BUT YISHUN IS CONGESTED AS WELL. Walao!!

The cabfare totals up to $23.40. -_- Which is enough for cabbing from Tampines to Westcoast. Tsk.

Superb day. Because I have superb friends! :) Thanks so much!! :D


MG :) wrote on 22:47.