Sunday, April 30, 2006
♥
My bestest birthday ever! :D
This post was actually typed out two days ago, 28 April. But Blogger conked out and decided to post only the title of the post and the long long long long longgggg entry was wiped out. Saddening huh. But that didn't spoil my day anyways. I had a great great greattttt day yesterday. My bestest birthday ever.This year.
There's no brother to spoil the surprise of my friends sharing to get my dream racquette for me. Not that they're getting me another racquette this year, I won't be needing one anymore. They, 48 people, shared to get me a Zen Neeon Mp3. Shocking man. How did you guys manage to choke up 48 people AND NOT LET ME KNOW?! Everybody knew about it, even Fiona, whom I told "I think Meiching is planning something for my birthday."
And all other so many thoughtful gifts from all my friends. Suddenly I felt so so so so loved. =')
This year.
I kept awake, very very awake, from 9.30pm onwards on 27 April. I was watching the early birthday present, the Jay Incomparable to Jay concert DVD, that was given to me (another big shock) from gillian (small 'g' okay!) couple of weeks ago. It was so nice. Even though I watched it alone. I felt like I was at Taiwan watching the concert itself. And when Jay sang "Zhu Wo Sheng Ri Kuai Le" I felt so happy I could die. :D
And at 12am sharp, I received the first birthday greeting sms from Muaha.
28 April this year was exceptionally hot and bright. And to think the past two days it had always been raining in the afternoon. I wonder was it just me being stupid and retard as usual and jumping around which then leads to the rise in body temperature, or is the weather really sunny? Haha!
Thanks Shikin for the Hersheys bar and the Kitkat chunky. I finished both already. Haha. The Hersheys bar turned very, erm, flexible by the time I reached home. But I froze it (not me actually, I mean the freezer) and ate it nonetheless. :D THANKS THE GIRL WITH LONG HAIR! :D (Whether you like it or not, I'm going to bother you every morning about your long hair! Haha!)
Thanks Junjie for the three lollipops, haha, and the numerous birthday wishes (I lost count already) you started saying/smsing/msning to me since 6am on 28 April. Haha. :D
Thanks Ruting for the Meigui keychain! :D
Thanks Jiaru for the bunch of bananas!!! Haha! I've finished all after realising it'll not last till Tuesday. I promised Vanessa, a fellow banana lover, I'll give her two of the bananas. But it's okay! I just bought another bunch! :) Anyway, thanks Jiaru! And I hope your birthday turned out great as well! :D And I'll make you your hot guy using playdoh! Haha!
Thanks Ann for the nail polish (I still don't know what I'm supposed to do with it) and THE WATER GUN!! SO FUN CAN!! Hahahahahaha. I love terrorising people. :D
Thanks gillian (still small 'g' okay!!) for the DVD. Thanks for giving me that early so I could watch it over my birthday. Thanks for giving me the limited edition one which comes with the wristband which I like so much. (I know yours is orange, match your bag and hairband mah!) Thanks for the beautiful Jay necklace which I wore for the whole of my birthday. Thanks loads for the tuna sandwich breakfast you made for me. So touching can! Thanks for the birthday cupcake your mother made you bring for me. It was delicious. Haha. And thanks Germaine for the paper box!! Haha! Thanks sotong for making my day special! :)
Thanks B Girls for the birthday cake. :D I loved seeing Charmaine being so walaoy when she knew I knew about the cake. Haha! And Ruth remained stoned despite many attempts to irritate her using the water gun. Haha! :D
Thanks Chunying, Sarah, Huishan, Yixin, Angel, Shahida, Haobo, Nathanael, Sokmui, Naomi, Sheryl, Huizhen, Jiahao and Anson for the TWO PLAYDOH SETS!!! :D I was so happy I almost cried when I saw the playdoh sets. And guess what! Sokmui wrote "I promise I wun kill you" in my birthday card!! HEH HEH. I WON'T BE KILLED BY SOKMUI! HEH HEH.
Thanks (takes a deep breath) Jiahao, Anson, Weisiang, Meiching, Priscilla, Sheryl, Weixin, Naomi, Layjia, Arkar, Ruth, Weeyang, Junjie, Spiky, Alfred, Shuling, Ankita, Arthur, Yongyuan, Sokmui, Suyi, Huiming, Weiwen, Chengcheng, Haobo, Hanhui, Wilson, Weiching, Benjamin, Nigel, Kakei, Soonkiat, Chunying, Jiaru, Chloe, Vanessa, Qijia, Ann, Angeline, Eunice, Joan, Jaslyn, Jenna, Charmaine, Felicia, Yongkiat, Jo&, Aaron and Fiona for Zen Neeon! :D
Thanks BROTHER! For the Sakae Sushi set! (Fiona! Remember that set we saw the woman carrying in front of us in Causeway? The one I said I could finish 3 of it?) But I'm so full, even until now. The sushi set is still in the fridge! :)
Special thanks to Meiching for going through all that trouble of finding so many people to raise funds (sounds so Mdm Lim) to get the Mp3. It's the thought that really moves me. Thanks for making me feel so special. Thanks so much!! :)
Thanks to Fiona for going through the trouble of buying the birthday cake and attempting to light the candles under the fan and making yourself look as tall and dumb as usual. Haha. Thanks for everything.
Thanks VVV for smsing me the two birthday songs, including the super lan RNB version and making me laugh like a moron at my handphone.
Thanks 4/1, for singing me the birthday song during GEOGRAPHY LESSONS!! And Mrs Theresa Lim gave me a TIMEOUT CHOCOLATE!!! I'm never going to eat it!! :D
Thanks Sokmui, Naomi, Priscilla and Felicia for having spent your dinnertime with me. Haha. Even though the sole purpose was to bring Felicia out to eat Singapore food, I had so much fun eating out with you all. It just makes my day happier! :)
To top it all up, 28 April's NAPFA test was the happiest ever. I got 4As and 1C. I jumped 170cm for Standing Broad Jump. My happiest ever. I got a GOLD for NAPFA.
What's more. I didn't see Patricia Goh for the whole of the day and I didn't have to hear Heng's voice because she granted us one hour of free period during English today.
DOESN'T ALL THESE JUST MAKES 28 APRIL SEEM LIKE THE BEST BEST BEST DAY EVER?!
I'M SO HAPPY I WISH I COULD RE-LIVE 28 APRIL AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!
Thanks everyone!! Thanks for making this birthday the bestest birthday ever. Thanks for making my day so great. Thanks for letting me believe not all Fridays are bad afterall. I love you guys! :D
AND
I'M 16 ALREADY!!!!
-runs off to play the playdoh sets!-


