Sunday, April 23, 2006
♥ Gackt layout

For Jiaru, codes for the Gackt layout.

Click Here to download the codes.

I remade one at my friend's house the other day using Photoshop. The one I did at your house arh. I did up the codes with the background, scroll and everything, and the colours turned out real weird. I still have the image done using Photoshop though.

Here. That's the image. Maybe I'll try making a layout using that some other time.

Common tests start officially next week. First up is English and AMaths. Blah. I can't wait for everything to be over. The only enjoyable thing about tests and exams is the finish-everything period. But that never last long man. Being in Sec 4 just makes it worse. Tests never stop. I'm hoping O's to be over soon. I always love "get it over and done with".

It's 10.10pm already. Woah. Time really flies.

I'm feeling rebellious. I feel like skipping school tomorrow. Haha. I feel like spraying paint on the public phone cubicle. I feel like kicking cans into windows. I feel like screaming some hardcore rock song in the multi-storey carpark. Maybe I should look rebellious tomorrow. Just to scare Gillian and the rest. Hahahaha.

One of these days I wouldn't bring my bag to school.

Try imagining this.

You are walking along the street, it's midnight, roads dark and lonely. All you can hear is your own footsteps, your own breathing and the occasional crowing of birds. It's windy. You have no idea where you're heading, it just didn't seem right to turn back, or turn left, or right. You feel the way ahead is the right way, although there are no reasons why you should feel so.

The street you're walking on seems to stretch on forever. Each step brings you to the same place. You feel like you're actually walking on the spot. The surroundings is just like what it was some 4 hours ago. It seems like you've not moved at all, or the background is moving along with you.

Tired, you sat down at the pavement.

And then you see a bright light at one side of the street. You strain your eyes to look and spot a figure beckoning you. You start walking towards the source of light. For once, you seem to be moving ahead, ahead, ahead, ahead. And you're approaching the light, approaching the figure. You reach out your hand to hold the outreached hand of the figure.

Just then, a hole appeared on the ground you're standing on and swallow you whole. You fall into the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep hole. Keeps falling, and falling, and falling, and falling, and falling, and falling...

...

I typed all those to tell you how I am feeling now.

Nevermind who's the figure or the bright light. There's none. There's no connection of my life to the story and nothing in the story symbolises anything in my life. But that's what I'm feeling right now. Werid huh.

I'm sleepy. I always am.

10 things on my mind:
1. What time will I finally allow myself to sleep.
2. AMaths test tomorrow.
3. Vintage designs. My whole mind is on them. I'm really crazy over it.
4. That white pair of high-cut sneakers from Ebase. Another one of the vintage series.
5. If I'm a guy.
6. I feel like running.
7. Geography. Bhakra Nangal.
8. I just yawned.
9. I always am yawning.
10. Maybe I should sleep now.

Tada. I'm going to sleep. Bhakra Nangal.


MG :) wrote on 21:53.