Saturday, April 22, 2006
♥
Study!!
YAWN. We really studied last night, although we gave up at like, 3am. After Gillian's mother gave us a one hour lesson on P&C, Gillian was already asleep on the bed, Chunying half asleep and all of us were hungry.We ordered Macs at a weird time of 1am, and it delievered at 2am. With 6 bottles of Nescafe, although it's abit too late. After we ate our supper/breakfast(?), we gave up studying the last three blocks, Chemistry, Emaths and Geography. We chatted for 2 hours(?), before I went up and fell asleep on the sofa. I was so tired I forgot to take out the rubberband on my hair before going to sleep. I tied my hair into two, and Chunying was very fascinated by it.
Was fruitful, I should say. At least I studied the most I ever did. And I wouldn't have done it if I'm cooped up at home. I'll most probably be doing what I'm doing now, coming online and blog and watch time wheeze past so quickly.
We finished studying Geography. :D Chemistry, except Alkanes and Alkenes. We were supposed to study that during the 2am to 3am block. But we didn't. Physics, mainly all covered. Although I still can't memorise all those formulae for electricity. And I acutally did one Maths Past Year Paper and two Differentiation worksheets. WOAH. -_-
Germaine still freaks me out because she loves staring at me and expecting a response from me. But I always ignore her. LOL. AND GILLIAN. WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY TOYS. =/ The frog game is very very very very very fun. And it's so disappointing the fishing game ran out of battery. Lol.
But it's really very tiring, lah. Haha. Weixin says we should do this every Friday.
... Crazy.
Left some books, no, most books at Gillian's house, partly because I know I'm not going to do much back at home, and partly because I couldn't carry all the books home.
Took a cab home because I was lazy to take MRT. And then I realise I could have brought the books home if I'm to take a cab. -_-
Oh. I forgot. I did up the layout for Jiaru already. Quite some time ago, actually. But it looks so forlon, I think there's something wrong with the colours. -_- I think I'll redo it when I wake up. View.
I can feel two distinct groups in 4/1 already. So, can't find a word to describe.
I'm hungry. But I'm sleepy too. I feel like ordering KFC. But I think I'll fall asleep by the time the food arrives. Ah. Forget it. I'll eat after I nap. No, not nap, sleep. Haha.
Choz.


