Thursday, May 18, 2006
♥
Not a nice day
I won't allow myself to be upset. Many others need my support. (:And this is the 14th time I'm reminding myself: Anything that doesn't kill me only makes me stronger. (:
And I hope all those who fell sick get well soon! Including gillian. (?) Hope she catches her running nose before it runs too far away.
Tsk.
It seems like gillian and I are the only intact pair that hasn't moved an inch. If you understand what I'm talking about. Nevermind. The jerseys are another thing. And I'm beginning to comprehend what Weixin was trying to tell me three hours ago. Explains why I'm feeling guilty. When I shouldn't be. AIYA. NEVER MIND.
I'll sleep early tonight. And I might have to eat the KitKat Chunky to lighten my spirit. =/
Bye. And enjoy your Sports Day. Though I wonder what mine will turn out like.
...
Nevermind.


