Thursday, May 04, 2006
♥
Statistics
We've been learning statistics for EMaths these few days. And I'm in the mood for some EMaths too. (stresses on E) Okay crap. Since when have I been in the mood for any school work other than Geography?So here goes. Today,
3 people told me they feel that 4/1 is slipping into two groups.
3 people updated me on the blog issue.
2 people discussed her with me.
8 people I said Bye to.
2 times I fell asleep in class, during Literature and Physics.
2 times I reminded myself how much I love Geography and Mrs Lim.
2 times I felt like killing myself for running out of points to write during the Onde2 today.
4 times I said Bhakra Nangal for the fun of it.
5 times I asked myself if I've forgotten something. Turns out I forgot to tell Husna the time for taking EMaths test.
6 times I asked the teachers whether they're coming for 4/1's BBQ.
14 times I felt like listening to Mu Dan Jiang.
Tadadadadada. I love Geography. And because I wrote Geography in cursive on my handbook, gillian thinks that's my signature and Geography Ang became my new name.
-_-
Nothing much to blog about.
Tada.


