Tuesday, May 02, 2006
♥ Great friends to die for

You know, sometimes I look at friends around me, and I start to think I should really be contented and appreciative of all these friends. Seriously, I have got friendships which i believe will go a long way in the future. Friends that you would die for.

There are times when people tell me, "Wei, have lunch together leh. Eat alone very lonely."

My reaction was always the retard one.

"Huh. Won't lonely one lah! There's always SANDY!" *puts arm around imaginary friend on my right*

There are times when people tell me, "I feel so antisocial because I'm going home alone." or "No one going home with me, like so no life."

Just today, I went home alone at 7 plus, after vomitting gallons of blood attempting to teach Spiky to remember "Bing dong san chi, fei yi ri zi han" and "Wang zi cheng long, wang nu cheng feng". And hey, for the first time in 16 (NOTE IT'S 16) years I felt how people have been telling me they were feeling.

Weird.

As in, I felt weird going home alone. Because it's the first time since a very long time since I last went home alone. And it felt weird when I'm in the train and I see this nerd RI guy with specs thick enough to look like jelly and I can't turn to someone on my right or left to tell him or her I feel like eating jelly. Okay nevermind.

Anyway, I was saying. What was I saying again?

Haha. Sorry. My mind's a little malfunctioning now. Maybe it's because I'm overjoyed about the EMaths test. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I love graphs and graph papers. HAHAHA! Sorry for being retard.

Anyway anyway, I wanted to say, suddenly today I feel very happy and contented that I have great friends around me. :D And perhaps, sometimes friends are all it takes to make one's life complete. Okay not really. Family is important too. For me, priority is always given to family, because I love my family to bits. But the other F, Friends! :D Haha.

Perhaps that's what marks the difference between two depressed persons, one with great friends and one without great friends. The one with great friends tend to recover from whatever setbacks faster. Really. Explains why I'm always, like that.

Sidetrack. Remember the post sometime ago? The "been a long time since I last fell down"? Haha. I fell down today! :D Yep, nothing to be happy about, but that falling down was one of the reasons why I was finally enlightened today and to seeing all these wonderful people around me.

The thing is, I fell down while running round a corner on Level 3. (I was running up to class to fetch Mrs Lim's invitation card to 4/1's BBQ!) and I fell. Bam. Pain like mad. Lol. But I stood up and continue running. -_- Even though the pain was woah, unbearable. I must have fallen down damn hard. A NIE trainee teacher came running after me, all the way to Level 4, just to ask if I'm okay. -_- Haha!

"I saw you falling down so hard, and then you just stood up and continued running!"

HAHA!

I'm okay now though. Just that I don't like the look of the bruise on my left elbow. It's the colour of the playdoh which I meddled with the colours and got a mixture of damn ugly colour. The one Fiona asked "WHAT'S THIS?!" when she first saw it. LOL.

Erm.

Suddenly, I miss my very long and black (okay fine, it has always been black) hair I once had. This, not short not long hair very difficult to tie! -_- No that's beside the point. (Why do I keep sidetracking myself? See, I did it again.) The point is, okay there's no point. Read the info about me on the left? <------- The last sentence says "I don't talk sense 7 OUT OF 10 TIMES I talk. Lastly, I Love wasting your time reading one of the 7 times I talk." HAHA.

Hrm. A thought just crossed my mind. Should I? Tomorrow perhaps. ;)

Woah! 10.45pm already?! (I feel sleepy the instant I see the time...) Bedtime! *hums Happy Tree Friends tune*

PS: I PASSED MY AMATHS. 30/60! THANKS EVERYBODY BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHO TO THANK! LOL! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


MG :) wrote on 22:18.