Tuesday, May 16, 2006
♥ GEOGRAPHY!

Wait wait... I must make this sentence really biggggg. As in, really, really, really, really, BIGGGG and EYE CATCHING.

I SHOOK MRS THERESA LIM'S HANDS TODAY.

And obviously, I still can't bring myself to eat the KitKat Chunky. (Pst. The Timeout is still in the fridge. I think I'll eat it later, now that I have Kitkat! :D) And I got the toy! :D

Today must be a beeeautiiiifullll day. :D

Um.

Yesterday's Physics tuition was hilarious. I recorded down the whole 2 hours of his lesson. Who can be so dumb as to think the time is one hour later than the actual time lah?! SUPER DUMB CAN. And he still greeted us with that reproachful look. That was so Miss Heng. I mean Mrs Yeo. And he didn't believe us when we told him the time is 6pm and not 7pm! We pointed out Holland Village is still playing on Channel 8, and he thinks that that's the commercial. We pointed out that all our handphones showed 6pm and only his showed 7pm, and he thinks we all changed it together to cheat him. We pointed out that even the clock in gillian's house showed 6pm, and he thinks that we changed that too (when he arrived earlier than us?!).

AND FINALLY. We pointed out that it can't be this bright at 7pm. And guess what! Nah, he didn't believe us. He didn't doubt us either. He totally ignored me. AHHHHHHH.

AND FINALLY FINALLY. We told him to look at his PDA. And when he saw the time, a bright true 6.05pm, guess what was his reaction!!

"Oh."

-____-

"Oh my... Oh my..."

-____-

And did I mention he banged into the glass door at gillian's basement last last lesson?

Woah. Applaud for the cutest teacher on Earth man. Wait no, the cutest teacher is Mrs Lim. Fine, I was just being sacarstic. He's nice, though. His temper must be the best in Singapore and JB, some say Batam. I kept suaning him throughout the two hours last lesson, because I remain very sore about that one hour he went through alone in some Ladatagala land, causing us to rush there after just starting to paint the class flag for ten minutes. Haha. And now I know his surname is Teo.

"MR TEO!!"

"Yes, Meigui?"

"Did anybody tell you your laughter is very funny?"

"Really? Nobody told me that before. -that classic laughter-"

-erupts into laughter-

But his teaching is good, lah. At least now I think Physics is not that Arthur (alien) afterall. :)

Ah. 9.15pm already. (According to Mr Andrew's time, it's 10.15pm ALREADY!!!) Time to sleep! Have a nice day tomorrow! :)

P.S: My new goal in life is to make gillian cheenah! She keeps saying I'm cheena, from Mu Dan Jiang to Chinese compos. And she wants to throw Chinese away. NOOOOO! (<-Looks like MOOOO -_- Nevermind.) I WILL make her love Chinese! (I KNEW IT gillian! I KNEW YOU'LL MAKE THAT FACE WHEN YOU READ THIS! HAHAHAHAHA!)

And, haiya, what did I want to say? Oh yah.

I SHOOK MRS LIM'S HANDS TODAY!!!!! :D


MG :) wrote on 20:49.