Friday, May 12, 2006
♥
Yawn
Hi.It just dawned on me that the big Os everyone's been talking about is not very far away anymore. Very very near in fact. Term 2's coming to an end already. And my results are still as lousy as ever. Even though I thought I would do well this term. My Chem and AMaths are gone, so is Combined Humans. That leaves me with less than 6 subjects to take for L1R5, which is impossible. That's why I say I'm screwed.
And I want to get to NJ because I love the tie. Stop telling me the colours don't match, gillian. That's precisely why I like the tie.
Today.
Had Physics tuition with the Andrew guy. The four of us kept reminding each other not to make him laugh. His laughter is CLASSIC I tell you. Really classic. It's got to be the funniest laughter in the whole wide world. And gillian still sneezes continuously when you say AGAIN after she sneezed. The effect is even better if you say REPEAT instead of AGAIN. Remember to try it someday. :D
At 5pm sharp, we ended the tuition and I went Meiching's house to cook. -_- Food was yum and funny. Haha. Arkar and Anson competted to see who could finish the jelly first. And Arkar ended up swallowing the jelly whole. LOL. (What's the peristylsis word again?) Haha. Fell asleep on Meiching's bed after that, while they were watching Russell Peter (?). Sheryl's dad fetched us home after that. :)
My eldest sis just came home from Taiwan, amazed by all the tidbits and bread and food and food and food and food and food and food and food from Taiwan. She bought home food enough to last us the whole of World War Two when Japan invaded Singapore. Seriously. Apart from that, she bought clothes enough to fit two wardrobes. So much so that my mother had to go downstairs to help her with her luggage when she arrived in her taxi. -_- LOL.
Got to get some sleep. It's already 12 midnight.
Got this from an email, by the way.
We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what wedon't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us.
But every time we tell a lie, the thing we fear grows stronger.
Too many of us stay walled up because we are too afraid to care too much... for fear that the other person does not care as much, or even at all.
Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have done, or could have had.
Don't be afraid to say I Love You if you truly mean it from the bottom of your heart.
...
Right now, I'm hesistating whether I should give the Mothers' Day card to my mother. Seriously, I think she'll laugh at me for a year.
Zzz.


