Friday, June 16, 2006
♥ To the world out there, I am dumb.

I know I'm kind of slow, but I just realised that there is a note in the small bottle of glitter that the Sec2 girls gave me on farewell day.

You see, they wrapped it up with another card using this translucent paper. Better still, it's square, and the card is pink, and the size is just right for the, you know, the the the the the that lah.

-_-

You know, that pink square thing that comes in 20 per pack, and the brand name that occurs to most for that product is a sound word. OK LAH. Don't tell me you still don't get what I'm saying.

Fine lah, sanitary pad. Happy.

So, anyway, I was talking about the mini note in the mini bottle.

I bet all the other girls saw it, took it out, read it already. But I just saw it today, after reading Meifeng's blog about how she, Ruting and Wenjia prepared the presents for us seniors. Haha. I thought the card is the message le mah, how I know still got another note in the bottle?!

(And now I'll go through the pains of me trying to take that note out of that bottle full of glitter. Read through this entry, only then you'll sympathize with me.)

Man, the bottle is really small. It's as big as my little finger. And I'm not Arthur, so I don't have long fingers. NO, the bottle is not crooked, idiot. I meant the size, lah.

So I tried using a comb with a pointed end, you know those combs ah bengs like to stick out of their back pockets? Those that people in jail sharpen to assault each other. Ah yah yah. That kind. I stuck the pointed end of the comb into the bottle and tried to get the message (rolled up) out of it.

I failed, lah. Since when you seen me succeed at first try?

Worse still, I bent the paper. As in, er, I don't know how to explain. I just bent the paper, lah. And as a result it's even more difficult to get it out of the bottle because now the piece of paper won't slip out of the opening even if I pour the contents out.

However, as dumb as I can be, I don't realise that.

So I proceeded to pouring the contents out. And yes, you saw me typing that the bottle has glitter in it. Not one small bit lah, about half the bottle? But the bottle is small, so the glitter is still little. HAHA. Nono, that's not the point. The point is, having glitter in the bottle is troublesome because I've to think where to pour the glitter to first.

So I poured the glitter into a beancurd container first. Plus a small mini mini (to stress how small it is) yellow star which was in the bottle as well. But the note is still stuck in the bottle. Argh.

I used all my strength to try to tip it out of the bottle, the way you do when ketchup is stuck in the ketchup bottle and you have to go AHHHHHHHHH then the ketchup comes out. NO LAH, I didn't scream AHHHHHHHHH. I typed AHHHHHHHHH because I don't know how to describe the action. HAHA! But you get what I mean lah. Haha.

But, like I said, the paper is bent. And it couldn't come out.

So, I went to the kitchen to look for those metal thingys you use to pluck feathers out from chickens (?). AIYAH. THOSE THOSE. I don't know what they're called! I remembered buying one from Ang Mo Kio central on flag day this year. So Chunying and Joan will know what I'm talking about. Haha!

And then I used that metal picking thinger and try to get the piece of %$!#!^& paper out. BUT I STILL FAILED LAH. Made me so hot.

So I sat there brooding for a longggggggg time. I considered calling up Jaslyn to ask her what the note says and give up trying to get the piece of paper out altogether. But I know I'll still keep trying to get the paper out to read it for myself. Tsk. Stubborn right.

After a very very very very very very very long time, I finally thought of the solution. I stuck some double-sided tape on the pointed end of the comb and stuck the piece of paper to the comb, and then pulled it out. AND YEAH!! I finally got it out!!!

And then it was how to get the glitter back into the bottle. I can't use a funnel because the mouth of the bottle is way too small. So I had to fold a piece of paper into the kachang puteh shape, leaving a super small hole at the bottom aimed into the bottle. And then I pour the glitter into the bottle. WOO! FINALLY!!!

Maybe you're thinking. I've to go through all these trouble because I'm dumb what. What's there to sympathize about.

So now I show you the reason.

The note:



I expected something more, mah. ='(

But at least the note didn't read something like "HAHA! DUMB YOU!! GONE THROUGH ALL THAT TROUBLE TO GET THIS PATHETIC PAPER OUT?!"

...

Why did I just blog an entry to tell the whole world how dumb I am? Tsk.

Have a nice day! :D


MG :) wrote on 17:50.