Thursday, June 22, 2006
♥
Laaaalaaalaala
Uh, did I mention I screwed my English Prelims oral on Monday?Okay, I didn't. So I mention it now. I screwed my English Prelims oral on Monday. Lol.
But Jaslyn thinks I did well. -_- Because of the conversation. But I think I screwed it because of the picture discussion. Haha.
You know, the conversation topic is actually, TELL ME A TIME WHEN YOU FELT LONELY.
What? When I sang Akon's Lonely with Fiona? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry, I forgot it's stupid to laugh at your own jokes.
Jaslyn, who was watching me talk by the side, said it's a good thing Miss Rolling didn't tell me what to improve on when we finished. Uh, but I still think picture discussion is screwed. Because the picutre showed a childcare centre (?) or a nursery with little children sitting around to look at a picturecard the teacher is holding. I was given 10 minutes to prepare. 5 minutes were spent on the passage, and 5 minutes were spent on ogling at the cute little kids in the picture. Serious. I thought nothing about how to describe the picture because the little boy standing practically took my mind away.
-_-
LOL.
And I went to the hall to play badminton after that. Many seniors came back. Eh wait, I'm considered a senior also. Lol, okay, so lots of us went back, including seniors who are more senior than me. And also seniors who are more senior than those seniors who are more senior than me. Haha. I hope I'm confusing you, because I find joy in doing that. :D
Anyway, I wanted to say, we finally saw Cheng Jiao Lian play badminton. AND HE'S SO COOL CAN. :D Haha. But I still think he looks depressed. Lol.
That's for Monday.
I can't remember what I did for Tuesday. Oh, I remember already. I went out with Fiona.
Wednesday was, yesterday? Lol. I can't remember much too, except I scolded lots of vulgarities because of Four Leaves and the dang shop assistant. Ah, never try ordering a cake from that shop, just to remind you again. Haha.
Bye! :D


