Wednesday, June 21, 2006
♥
Prima Deli rocks
Ah.I'm not in a good mood, lah. Today just isn't a right day. You know those days when you wake up wishing you never had some 16 years ago? Not only because of
But I can't seem to knock myself out of the lag mode. It's not fun being lag you know. It takes a second longer to even realise you've just blinked. I think I need more exercise, badly.
Some time ago, during the tournament period, one of the last few matches I think, Perlin mentioned something about us feeling more and more unhealthy after we step down. I think I'm beginning to feel it now. I'm becoming so lazy.
---Watching World Cup now, my favourite Portugal vs Mexico.
Uh, back. Portugal 2 goals already. Lol. The second was a penalty kick. When like, no one fell down? Haha. Weird referee, but nevermind. In favour of Portugal what. Haha.
And this World Cup is Figo's last World Cup. Tsk. He's only 33 what.
Figo go go go go go go go!
Uh, sorry. Hyperventilating.
AHHHHHH!!! MEXICO JUST GOALED.
TSK!!! Super tycho corner lah!!! What the goal keeper doing!!! :(
And huh. Another thing is. Cristiano Ronaldo not playing!! WHY!!! But nevermind lah, got Figo good enough already. LOL!
Sokmui and Huizhen! David Beckham where got shuai?! Eh, actually last time I also thought he quite shuai. But after seeing how he kicked the penalty kick some years ago, uh, I can't bring myself to believe that I once thought he's shuai. Haha. But Luis Figo is different!! He's so shuai can! (I don't care what you say! He's old, so what?!) LOL.
And Cristiano Ronaldo also not bad. :D Although I still thinks he looks like a giraffe. A cute giraffe maybe.
...
I have many things weighing on my mind now. Tsk. And I feel so screwed. I'm beginning to doubt I can get into NJC afterall. Worse still, I'm beginning to doubt whether I want to get into NJC in the first place. Ah. Maybe I should go poly or something. I don't know. Suddenly one morning I wake up and it feels like I've lost the compass and eaten the map of life.
Must be because I woke up at a wrong time. -glares at Spiky-
You know, as much as I can't wait to grow up and get married, I'm sort of afraid of adulthood.
Aiyah, I'm contradicting myself again. I always am contradicting myself.
Uh. Nevermind. I suddenly don't feel like elaborating on how scary adulthood is.
OH OH OH!! I wanted to blog about this. How can I forget.
There's this bakery at Causeway, basement level, called Four Leaves. Never, never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never (to stress how never Never is) try ordering a cake from that bakery. The breads look fabulous, but the shop assistant is dang like anything.
Today.
My friend (can't mention which friend in case someone manage to link him/her up with the cake and it just won't be as fun anymore) and I went to Four Leaves on an official mission. Haha. F stands for Friend and M stands for Me. D stands for Dumb assistant.
M: Um, for that cake right, can you remove the fruits (the fruits look super ugly) and just leave behind the chocolate strips? And then add wordings at that corner there?
D: (blank look)
M/F: ...
D: (murmurs to herself) Chocolate cake... (appears to think real hard)
-after what seems like eternity-
M: Um, so? Can or not?
D: (still thinking real hard, same blank look on the face)
F: ... Just remove the fruits, and then add wordings?
D: (finally speaking) So you want the fruits only?
F/M: NO! We don't want the fruits! We want to remove the fruits, and leave behind the chocolate strips.
D: (blank look) Um... (sinks into deep thought again)
F/M: ...
D: *nods
M: And then add wordings in the corner here? I write you the wordings now?
D: *passes a piece of paper and pen to me
-after writing...-
M: So these wordings right... Is like that lah. Can?
D: (appears to be thinking real real hard again...)
F/M: (looks at each other, both thinking WHY DID WE COME HERE)
D: (turns to make a phone call, TO ASK WHETHER CAN WRITE THOSE WORDINGS USING ICING. WTF.)
F/M: ......... (walks round the bakery while waiting for the phone call to be made.)
-after a longgggggg (seriously very long) time-
D: Sorry, we only have wordings on pieces of chocolate like these, which we place on the cake after that. (shows me a sample)
M: So can write on these chocolates and put on the cake?
F: Can only this size arh? So small only?
D: No, depends on the size of the cake.
F: So how big?
D: Depends on the size of the cake.
F: So for this cake, how big?
D: Depends on the size of the cake.
F: (exasperated, looks at me for help.)
M: Then can only have one piece for one cake? If we want words here in this corner here leh?
D: One piece for one cake only.
F/M: It's okay, nevermind. Thank you.
-storms out of Four Leaves scolding allllll sorts of vulgarities-
WASTE MY TIME!!! PRIMA DELI IS SOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER. AT LEAST THE SALES ASSISTANT IS NOT DUMB. Tsk. And the fruits aren't ugly. LOL.
And Spiky just smsed me because Wenjia smsed him to ask about COUGHCOUGH. Lol! Told him he's going to regret waking me up at 8am. Revenge is always sweet. :D
This post is really long and crappy. Maybe I should stop blogging now. Tsk. Lol.
Mexico just missed a penalty kick. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Score's still 2-1. :D
Lol. Okay lah, bye bye.


