Wednesday, June 21, 2006
♥
Spiky is an idiot
Just a quick post before I leave home.My com crashed lah, again. So irritating. Half my files are gone, which include the 4/1 pics, the badminton farewell pics, some songs and two important documents titled PUNK'D and WOOHOO. Haha.
I'm lazy to reinstall MSN messenger. So I'm using Windows Messenger till someone installs MSN messenger. Lol. And the com is showing webpages in this extra large font I can see what's on the screen far far away. And there's scrollbars everywhere. As in, not everywhere lah. But on every webpage I go to. TSK.
Haiyah.
I don't feel like blogging. As in, not anymore. Tsk.
=/
I'm in a bad mood today. SOME IDIOT CALLED ME AT 8AM TO WAKE ME UP.
And that idiot is Spiky. He is going to get it from me. I'm going to call him at 5.30am every morning when school reopens. Woah. Cannnot arh like that. Wait Ruting misunderstand how! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Okay lah, got to go.
The purpose of this post is to whine about the computer lah. And to tell you how idiotic Spiky is.
Haha.


