Friday, December 15, 2006
♥
2/6 outing!
Hello. I still need Adobe Photoshop because I don't think I'll be seeing my sister anytime soon. Yes we live in the same house but I get to see her once in a blue blue moon. -.- It's like that at my house, maybe I should leave a note and stick it somewhere. The thing is where? I don't even know what she usually does around the house. -.- Oh I could sms her. Why didn't I think of it. -.- No wait, she lost her phone. And I don't have her new phone number. -.- Ah shit.Anyway, there's a 2/6 outing organised by Priscilla and I. So after brainstorming for a long time over where to go, we've decided to go to Pasir Ris Park to enjoy a day of healthy and sporty activities like Captains' Ball (Priscilla's been dying to play it), cycling because I MUST learn it somehow, and we can play catching and fly kites, yada yada.
I suggested so many other places to go, but Priscilla always have reasons not to go there.
Me: Wild Wild Wet!
Priscilla: That's a fabulous idea!
Priscilla: Is it on offer?
... So we gave up the idea of Wild Wild Wet.
Me: Settlers!
Priscilla: It opens at 2pm.
So we gave up the idea of Settlers.
Me: Why don't we have a big Mahjong day?
Me: And then we find all the 2/6 people, and we go Layjia's house to have a day of gambling fun?
Priscilla: Don't think can play at her house, her sister don't let.
Me: Then let's play outside her house!
Me: We take the tables and play by the roadside! Then her sister have no choice but to let us in!
Priscilla: Tell her your fabulous idea then.
So we gave up the idea of a big Mahjong day, which sounds really cool huh. Or I should have called it Magnificent Mahjong day. So cool! -.-
Me: Then let's have a big Cooking Day!
Me: We sneak back into school and then break into the Home Econs room and then we compete to see who cook the best food!
Priscilla: And get caught by the security, and then we'll bribe him with food, and then we'll sue him for accepting bribery, so he can't work there anymore!
Me: ... Yay.
Of course, we gave up that idea too.
Me: Zoo!
Priscilla: That's so ex. Just to see some animals.
Zoo given up.
And she finally agreed on the activity called A Day Of Fun Sports @ Pasir Ris Park.
Date: 22 December 2006.
Venue: Pasir Ris Park, duh.
Theme: Halloween. Come dressed in your favourite ghouls and monsters. I'm serious, HAHA.
Things to bring: Yourself, balls, refridgerator, scotchtape, speakers, nail clipper, soy sauce. Actually you only have to bring the first two things. The rest are there just to make it seem like there's alot of things to bring.
Things not to bring: Poker cards, Mahjong cards (some ghosts that like to act cute aka Weisiang will find other cards to bring), Old Maid/Pokemon/Yugioh/any other kinds of playing cards, anything that's associated with unhealthy activites like gambling, smoking, drugging, fighting, storybooks (we're asking Ruth).
And since it's on the 22nd of December, Priscilla decided we've to invite 22 people, ourselves included. So the people invited are: (half of these people don't read my blog, but well, whatever)
1. Priscilla -.-
2. Meigui -.-
3. Sokmui
4. Naomi
5. Anson
6. Weisiang (We invited him because it's the Be Nice To Ghosts week.)
7. Jiahao (And it happens to be the Be Nice to Big Heads week too.)
8. Layjia
9. Jody
10. Nigel (He'll be back from Indi*!)
11. Benjamin
12. Kakei
13. Alan (I've to add him in else I'll forget who he is sooner or later)
14. Huabin (If Alan's going, Huabin has to go too.)
15. Shuling
16. Huizhen (God, I can't remember her name all of a sudden just now)
17. Junjie (He may bring Jaslyn along, of course.)
18. Minghui
19. Sheryl
20. Ann
21. Abel (HE GREW HAIR OKAY. He looks so different now. I want him around to give the others a scare with his new hair.)
22. Supposedly Weihao because we can't think of anybody else. But then I suddenly thought of Ruth. So Weihao's out and Ruth's in. :D
That's about it.
I need Photoshop badly because I'm afraid of Scaryman. He's really Scary. Zzz.
PS: You may start ordering a cake from Four Leaves because the weird auntie has stopped working there!


