Thursday, December 14, 2006
♥ Playdohhhhhhhh

Playing with those few dumb pieces of dough can be pretty tiring. -.- It took us two hours to make a complete meal, which we've kept intact in the box file. Aha. And we made Spiky too. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Have to wait for Muaha to send me those pics.

Anyway, does anybody have Adobe Photoshop installation to lend? Com's been reformatted the nth time and I lost the program again. The disc Meiching copied for me some time back was scratched the other day when I was packing my table, and now it no longer works. :( I need Photoshop before Scaryman comes back. Ahh. I'll ask my sister tonight.

Jay's new song from Curse of the Golden Flower EP. Courtesy of Yongyuan, who's always one of the people to send me new Jay songs.

CLICK

Bleach episode 107 to catch. :D Tell me if you've Adobe Photoshop!


MG :) wrote on 19:36.