Friday, June 23, 2006
♥
Happy birthday Weeyang and Wilson! :)
Today.10 of us went to celebrate Weeyang's and Wilson's birthday. 10 people, Weeyang and Wilson included. Weeyang, Wilson, Yongyuan, Yongkiat, Soonkiat, Spiky, Jaslyn, Jenna, Fiona and me.
The team got them a birthday cake. Lol, pictures later. Weeyang expected the cake lah, so not fun already. Shouldn't bring them to the same cafe what. So no surprise. Tsk. Haha. And we custom made them a trophy each. Weeyang's read "Most Loved Fruit Weeyang (Watermelon)" and Wilson's read "Best Mama Award Wilson (Mama DNG)".
Hahahahaha.
Wilson asked us what to tell his mother if his mother asks him what DNG stands for. Can't possibly say Dua Neh Gong right. Haha. I came up with De Nice Guy. LOL.
The trophies are uh, unexpected, I think. And the cards I took pains to draw. (Yes, I drew cards, and they look nicer than Fiona's :D)
Uh, I came back feeling unwell again. But I can't take my temperature because Miss Heng collected our thermometers, in case we forgot to bring them for the next thermometer check. Dang. So we can't use our thermometers to tell whether we're running a fever because our form teacher kept our thermometers. -_-
Okay lah, pictures. Chunying must be dying to see Soonkiat up again. Haha.

The cake. The shared W pretty cool huh. Prima Deli rocks. Four Leaves sucks like mad (I'm going to say this again and again and again and again...). The left part's chipped off because I was the one who carried the cake to the table. Uh, and part of it got onto one of the cups.

Kind of like Wilson's smile. So sunny don't you think. Too bad he's taken. By Yongyuan, Weeyang and so many others. And he's my mother. Uh, sounds wrong. I mean, she's my mother. Haha.

The birthday boys, or girls, or gays. Aiyah. The birthday people. Tsk. People with mixed genders are so difficult to term.

Took them such a long time to pose for this photo. Lol. We were all too full to eat the cake though. We each ate a set meal before that. Look at the soup leftover. Haha.

Uh, the black guy standing with half his face cut off is Spiky.

Uh, the guy on the right with half his face cut off, again, is Spiky. And I wonder what yongkiat is saying to Soonkiat. Look at his hand gestures man. Lol. Dumb gu niang.

The spastics. Spiky and the camera not fated, lah. None of the pics showed his face. Haha.

The trophies. Nice right! Got a badminton guy standing at the top somemore. :D
After that we went K Pool where we played pool at two tables. Lol. None of us look like 16, really. Even Spiky, who's supposed to be the most pro one, is so spastic. Haha.
We went to watch RV at 4.30pm. Show's good. :D Left for home after that.

In the train...


Note how Yongyuan hangs on dearly to his bag...

Soonkiat was camera shy. Haha. Although he didn't dare say anything. Lol. They're nice guys what. :D
No pictures of the girls though, 'cause Fiona's the one holding the phone. LOL. :D And I am sitting beside her all along. Lol. And Jaslyn's sitting beside me, and Jenna is sitting beside Jaslyn. Haha.
:D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEYANG AND WILSON!! :D


