Friday, December 15, 2006
♥ Lame quiz

I'm bored because when there's no Fullhouse or Bleach or Death Note to watch, there's practically nothing to do at home. So although I've just published an entry I'm blogging again. Can't blame me luh, there's really nothing to do at home. I'm sick of reading books, read too much the past few days.

Ripped from Waiwan's blog.

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Kurosaki Ichigo. So cool huh the name. (It doesn't sound like the name of an apple, Sokmui.) Maybe I'll name two of my children Kurosaki and Ichigo. Aha.
Birth date: 28 April.
Current status: Online. HAHAHAHA. Attached. -.-
Eye colour: Black and white.
Hair colour: Black.
Righty or Lefty: Righty. Mrs Lim said women are always right.
Zodiac Sign: Horse.

---
LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE.
Your heritage: Chinese, Hokkien.
Your fears: Worms.
Your weaknesses: Weakness? Er. Chemistry. -.-
Your perfect pizza: Hawaiian.

---
LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: Whoever didn't know I'm still sleeping in the room and offed the air con?!!!
Your bedtime: Last night huh. 10 plus.
Your most missed memory: Sec2 days. Ah. And OBS. And KBPS days.

---
LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Sprite/7-up
McDonald's or Burger King: BK.
Single or group dates: Group.
Adidas or Nike: Nike.
Lipton tea or Nestea: Er. Pokka? Green tea. -.-
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla.
Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee.

---
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Smoke: No.
Curse: Yes. Why, do I look like Huiming?
Take a shower: Yes.
Have a crush: No.
Think you've been in love: Too many things to love.
Like(d) school: Yes.
Want to get married: Yes.
Believe in yourself: I think I did this quiz before. Uh, anyway yes.
Think you're a health-freak: No.

---
LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Drank alcohol: No.
Gone to the mall: Yes.
Been on stage: No.
Eaten sushi: Yes.
Dyed your hair: No.

---
LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER?
Played a stripping game: Yes, but we stopped after earrings, hairbands, spectacles, shoes. -.-
Changed who you were to fit in: No.

---
LAYER EIGHT:
Age you're hoping to be married: 23.

---
LAYER NINE: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye colour: Brown, Ichigo's.
Best hair colour: ORANGE.
Short or long hair: Short.

---
LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 minute ago: Blogging.
1 hour ago: Blogging.
4.5 hours ago: Out lunching with Chingwen and Weilong.
1 month ago: Watching TV and telling myself not to bother to study for next day's Chemistry Onana.
1 year ago: Cursing because the monitor's spoiled.

---
LAYER ELEVEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I love: ay Chou, badminton, food, green tea, BLEACH, friends and family, Geography, sunflowers, soyabean milk, Mdm Wong, sleeping, swings, Playdoh and Pluto (for Priscilla's sake).
I feel: like bathing.
I hate: worms, beansprouts, baked beans, leafy vegetables, carrot cake and Chemistry.
I hide: when I'm playing Hide and Seek.
I miss: Mdm Wong. :(
I need: Adobe Photoshop.

---
LAYER TWELVE: TAG 5 PEOPLE.
TAG: Sokmui, Priscilla (I know they don't have the time but I don't look like I care. -.-), Weisiang (He has too much time to spare), Jaslyn/Junjie (counted as ONE person) and Anson.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm still bored. I need Adobe Photoshop.


MG :) wrote on 16:23.