Sunday, December 17, 2006
♥
Movie @ VIVO
Happy 11am December 17! Such a big deal huh. Don't you realise with each passing minute that you'll not live through that same minute again? You can't repeat the exact same scene, with the exact same weather, exact same sounds you hear, your exact same self, you exact same feelings. So we should celebrate each second of our life because we can't live through that again!... Sorry, abit high after having a good night sleep without anyone turning off the air con thinking I'm not in the room already.
I'm here to blog about yesterday! :D No pictures though, I've to wait for them to be sent to me. I'll upload the pics once I have them. :D
Um, so er yesterday, everyone was supposed to meet at Dhoby Ghaut MRT at 12pm. I reached at 11.58am and guess what! I'm the earliest! -.- Lol. Then Ruth appeared out of nowhere and kept laughing because Jaslyn told her I'm by the conveyor belt. -.- Which is the er flat escalator where it links the purple line to the red line. Lol. Then Jaslyn appeared and we hid by the side waiting for the boys who've just arrived to see us. -.- Lol, and I was waving into Yongyuan's face and he looked at me, then turned away. -.-
Um, then we (Jaslyn, Ruth, me, Yongyuan, Wilson, Yongkiat and Soonkiat) had to wait for Mr Eyebrows, Spiky, whom I miss called 17 times in order to wake him up. Lol. So he reached and we took the train to Harbour Front, Vivo! :D Joan was sick (probably ate up my shoes, that's why), Fiona backed out at the last moment, Weeyang's overseas and Jenna's late because she has to clean up the church. Lol, and she's the one who organised this.
So anyway, we reached Vivo and dined at Thai Express. Yongyuan is a big idiot who can't stop talking about Popiah Pancake:
"Popiah jiu Popiah, Pancake jiu Pancake lah. Where got such thing as Popiah Pancake. How can a Popiah be a Pancake and how can Pancake be a Popiah? What's Popiah Pancake lor. Popiah cannot be Pancake and Pancake cannot be Popiah what!"
... And he ordered that. -.- LOL.
Um, Jaslyn, Ruth, Spiky and I played Bridge while waiting for our food to be served. The Curse Of Spiky is really true because whoever partners Spiky loses. Haha.
While eating:
Ruth (at Jaslyn): You eat pineapple rice without eating pineapples?
Jaslyn: -laughs and laughs-
Me (at Ruth): ... You also eat Wanton mee without wanton what.
Lol. -.-
After lunch, we went to buy the tickets for the movie. Cinderella was out of timing so we settled for The Holiday. Took the 4.40pm slot because the 3.45pm slot has only the first three rows of seats left. And then while waiting for Spiky to get the tickets, the boys got ripped from this guy who's asking for donations. (He's not allowed to do so in shopping malls!) Ruth and I were in the toilet, and by the time we came out it was too late already. But I have to blog about how dumb Yongyuan is. -.-
Jenna called Jaslyn just in time and Jaslyn pulled Wilson over to take the call, leaving Yongkiat, Yongyuan and Soonkiat to deal with The Guy Asking For Donations. Lol. And after lots of persuasion and not-letting-go, Yongkiat took out a $5 note and said he'll donate on behalf of the five people there. And so be it. But Yongyuan! Yongyuan has to take out another $5 from his wallet and saying "I don't have $2 leh... Only got $5..." So the guy took it as well.
...................
Yongkiat kept going on and on about how dumb that was after The Guy Asking For Donations left. Lol. All the way until we were on the MRT on the way home. Haha.
Anyway, then we realised we have more than two hours to spare. So we walked around Vivo and took pictures here and there. Spiky is a Big Spastic and Yongkiat's not too bad either. Lol. Too bad Yongyuan's camera-shy. Haha. Jenna came to join us when we were at EZone and freaking out over the rates of the pool tables. Lol.
And then and then. After walking around some more, we caught The Holiday. LOL. And it was so gay because there are far too much kissing scenes and it felt so weird to be watching the movie in a big group. Haha. I still can't picture Jenna watching that movie. Haha. The 4 girls sat in front of the 5 boys. And we had two packets of chips and a box of sushi to go round. :D
Show's rather boring because it's kissing, drinking, kissing, drinking, kissing and more kissing. Basically the show's about two mad woman kissing with their boyfriends at the other's house. -.- So yah. And that lasted for more than 2 hours. -.- So it was around 7pm when the show ended and we headed home. :D
Day well spent. :D Chalet's tomorrow, yay! :D


